Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


UniKL MIAT now is opening for new intake for EASA Part 66 - Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence. Anybody interested to joint, can submit the application form to UniKL MIAT as stated in the application form.

UniKL MIAT will only offer Category B1 - Mechanical.

For Category B2- Avionics; our management (Aero-Bildung) decided to offer in July 2009 due to unavoidably matter.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frequently asked question..

1) Any financial aids for this program?
Yes, but for Bumiputra only. (MARA Loan)

2) After finished from this program where can we apply a job?
Any MRO-Part 145 (Maintenance Repair Overhaul) aviation company.

3) Can we use EASA license in Malaysia?
Yes, but certain aviation company want us to have DCA license, therefore, we must
for apply for license conversion from DCA. Approval of conversion is subject to
DCA discretion.

4) Who can sign our maintenance schedule (experience logbook)while we working in the
Technical Engineering Personnel of EASA Part 145 or the holder of EASA Part 66 license engineer.

5) If i failed any module during the 2 years in UniKL MIAT, what happen?
You are allowed to resit the examination of the module, after 30/90 days of the first examination and pay the examination fee.

6) What is the different between EASA licence holder and Aircraft Engineering Degree?
Licence holder is allowed to sign the aircraft for airworthy.
Degree holder without the licence is not allowed to sign the aircraft for airworthy.